Use this guide if you just received a Pre-Programmed Firestick from EMP Streaming
- Once your firestick is plugged in and turned on, you will need to connect it to your Wi-Fi Network.
- You will then need to sign into your Amazon account.
- The last step will be to add the ‘EMP Streaming TV‘ and/or the ‘EMP Streaming VOD‘ app to your main bar on the FireStick.
- Click the plus sign with the 3 squares around it next to the gear button on the right.
- Highlight the app at the bottom that says ‘EMP Streaming TV‘ or ‘EMP Streaming VOD‘
- Press and hold your middle button (select button). It will grab that icon and then you can move it to the first slot in the first row. NOTE: Please make sure you go as far up and left as possible, and it should put it in the first slot.
- Press the ‘Home’ button on your remote. Your ‘EMP Streaming TV‘ app should now be the first icon in your list of apps on your home screen bar.
- Select the EMP Streaming TV or EMP Streaming VOD app to open it.